OBTAINING PERMIT FOR STAYING AND WORKING IN POLAND If you intend to stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland for more than 3 months and if the purpose of your stay is to work, you should apply for a uniform permit for temporary residence and work. In this case, you do not have to apply for a separate work permit in advance because the issued uniform permit certifies